Sunday, September 04, 2011

This Ol' Blog Gets A New Owner

I started this blog just over five years ago. Its purpose was to explore, share, and discuss the music of Charles Manson. In the process I spread a lot of music, got a lot of music I never knew existed, and made some friends. In the last couple of years though, I have had less and less time and energy to devote to keeping this blog as active as I would have liked to. Rather than delete it or let it continue to sit stagnant and lose followers I have decided to pass it on to someone whom I trust can breathe new life into it and keep it active. That someone is Mike McCloskey. You all probably know him already as a leading figure in the online ATWA community and I can't wait to see what he has in store for us in the future here. And without further adieu I will bid you farewell brothers and sisters. Take it away Mike!

6 comments:

ALIKENS said...

Thank you sir for your kind words and know that i am truly humbled and honored to receive such a wonderful gift-i will carry the torch with pride-Mike

Syed Muddassar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Syed Muddassar said...

Hi great blog:) I want create my own blog please tel me how i do this ?Dance Shoes

camfrogcuyumbeta said...

Bedava film izle me sitesi. Canlı filmizleyiver de şahane ortam. Online hd film izle de son nokta. Sınırsız müzik dinle ve indir. Bedava mp3 indir .

buywowgoldrightnow said...

What can we do when we have many boring free time? How about try to get access to the online games? When we talk about the game, we need to talk about the WOW Gold. As the WOW is the world's most famous online game,all of us knows that we have to get the cheap swtor credits to save money !

beachboyslovemanson said...

Man Charles Was ahead of his time. The murders, well........Then execute people every day in the name of "whats right" and "whats Justice"
Who knows" I am not gonna get arrested for being an intellectual.....