Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Vids And More!


A while back when we had a promo making spree here I got some really cool submissions and they keep coming! These are two that I recently received from Gobacktogo and L_N_K. They are even better than the ones from the contest so I'll use them as needed. They also seem to be getting some hits on Youtube. The above pic is a scan I took of one of Manson's original business cards that was sent to me by George and Sandra before the original ATWA site went down back in 2000 or so. By the way, I'm not familiar with a "Summer of Hate" release from sessions in '67 but it sounds like it could be the "Psychedelic Soul" stuff under a different name. You can look through the blog archives and the links should still be up for that one. If there is some unique material included on that release I would be glad to post it here. As far as "Death Dealers" goes, it's interesting but I don't ever reference murder here and I don't want to include things that glorify that aspect of Manson's history. It's all about the music and words of Charlie, himself, here and I don't think he'd dig being included on something called "Death Dealers". I do appreciate the link, though, Daniel and check your email. I sent you something. Anyway, enjoy the vids everyone!


4 comments:

gobacktogo said...

Thanks for that scan, I wish I had a card myself. That's a great item!

Thanks again for inviting me to be an author, made my day.

-Daniel

L_N_K said...

nice scan, thanks. to bad the original atwa site went down. thanks to "internet archive" people can still view it. i have it linked on my blog. it seems "atwa.be" is offline for a little while to. check out "http://www.mansonspeaks.com". thanks for posting the promo video.

sexy said...

情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,情色A片,情色小說,色情,情色視訊,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,色情遊戲,情色交友,嘟嘟情人色網,情色論壇,色情影片,微風成人,成人網站,成人光碟,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人影城,18成人,成人聊天室,聊天室,成人電影,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人影片,成人文章,微風成人區,成人交友,走光,巨乳,同志色教館,美女寫真,美女,A片

主機代管,虛擬主機,專屬主機,實體主機,獨立主機,網域申請,網頁空間,推薦虛擬主機,網域,網域註冊

camfrogcuyumbeta said...

Bedava film izle me sitesi. Canlı filmizleyiver de şahane ortam. Online hd film izle de son nokta. Sınırsız müzik dinle ve indir. Bedava mp3 indir .