Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Charles Manson - I'm On Fire



This is the single for "I'm On Fire" with a flipside of "Hallways Of The Always". These tracks are cut from the "Live At San Quentin" and "Commemoration" releases and could serve as a decent introduction to Manson's prison music. One should keep in mind, though, if not familiar with his work that the prison stuff is quite different than the early recordings like "Psychedelic Soul" or "Lie". Still, this is a small download and a couple of interesting and quite popular tracks. Thanks again to Daniel for the link. Artwork is included.

Download "I'm On Fire" @ 256

5 comments:

L_N_K said...

heres a 2nd promo video. featuring a edited picture of the old banner that i was using as a signature in a forum.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hsGtDrnHLY

gobacktogo said...

Psyche,

I just found the "Death Dealers" LP which features spoken word by Charlie.

I made a full blog post on it on my blog:
http://gobacktogo.blogspot.com/

But if you download it and want to add it here as well I won't mind. It's not even my link.

Cheers.
-Daniel

snowrey said...

im really glad to see others who apreciate charles's music as much as me. i cand find the summer of hate 67 sessions. can you possibly find it.

gobacktogo said...

I have it, I'm not sure if Psyche will post it. But I'll upload it and put the link up anyways.

Cheers,
-Daniel

camfrogcuyumbeta said...

Bedava film izle me sitesi. Canlı filmizleyiver de şahane ortam. Online hd film izle de son nokta. Sınırsız müzik dinle ve indir. Bedava mp3 indir .