Friday, October 10, 2008

Taste Of Freedom


Well, finally here it is! I've been searching the world over for this one for a couple of years now really. Thanks to Gobacktogo for uploading it for me and for our new banner here. Your help is much appreciated in keeping this blog alive. This is, I believe, the most recent "album" by Charles Manson. It's actually phone conversations so it's more of a spoken word kind of thing. I don't know if we'll see another musical release anytime soon since I believe he is still without access to a guitar. Anyway, here is a quote from the liner notes from the release to give a little more insight into what this record is all about. Enjoy!

"This CD is recorded phone conversations between Charles Manson and a trusted friend. Hear Charlie speak on Christian and Muslim interactions, the Holy Spirit, world peace and more. Recorded in late 1990 and early 2000, it is a window into the timeless dynamic NOW of Charles Manson.

At time startling in the lucidity of their depth, but still warm and casual these conversations touch on many subjects including the American Civil War, raising children, surviving on the land, world peace, ecology and Charlie's own personal history. These dialogues open an unbridged window into the thoughts and feelings of perhaps the most important figure of the post modern era. Charles Manson, unfiltered and unfettered by media interpretation or presentation speak to the humanity within us all."

Download "Taste Of Freedom"

***By the way, I've included a "Follow This Blog" gadget to the right of the page here. If you come here regularly or think that you may in the future, click on it and join our little circle.***

5 comments:

gobacktogo said...

Hey, well I never told you this but I was actually going to start a Manson blog just last year. I had just started collecting his music and thought that it'd be a good idea to get the music out to the public.
Well as you'd imagine I found your site when I searched around, and my plans were put to a stop. I figured that if I could just contribute to an already established site it'd be just as good.
I even went as far as to make a banner for my site, well I edited it a bit, added your name and thought you might like to take a look at it. Maybe use it to help update the blog a bit...your call man.

http://rapidshare.com/files/153040659/mansonbanner.jpg.html

Now we just need a new recording!

Psyche Zenobia said...

I'll have a look at it. From now on you can email me at nitegaunt@gmail.com then you won't have to upload things like this. you can just send them as attachments. Thanks again.

Psyche Zenobia said...

That's nice! I think I'll use it. Any other ideas and contributions are welcome from you, by the way.

JIM HAYES said...

hey, thanks for posting this

camfrogcuyumbeta said...

Bedava film izle me sitesi. Canlı filmizleyiver de şahane ortam. Online hd film izle de son nokta. Sınırsız müzik dinle ve indir. Bedava mp3 indir .