Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Quick Note About Comments, Etc.

I appreciate all who visit and and leave comments but I must ask a favor from you all. No matter which post you are commenting on, could you please leave your comments under the most recent post. It just makes it much easier for me to find them and to get back to you if you have a question. I don't get any email alerts telling me when someone leaves a comment and, as it stands, I have to dig through each individual posts' comments to find which ones are new. Therefore, I sometimes don't even see them until they've been there for a week or two. So, if you can just leave them under the most recent post then I can just check there regularly and communicate much easier and quicker.

Also, I just wanted to say I appreciate those who've begun "following" this blog. In case you haven't noticed, I've included a "follow this blog" widget in the sidebar at the right of the page. If you want, you can click on it to follow the blog and keep current with changes and new posts as they occur.

One more thing! I'm posting right now over at Digital Meltd0wn for their Halloween Countd0wn 2008. If you've never visited, DM is a top notch blog run by a good friend of mine. There is a boatload of great albums there for download and right now we are posting horror and Halloween oriented stuff in anticipation for my favorite holiday. Come on by and check it out. I know it has nothing to do with Manson but I thought you all might be interested since, obviously, you have good taste, haha!

Thanks for stopping by and let me know if there's anything you need re-upped or anything else you would like to see here.

PZ

6 comments:

Demis CousCous said...

Hey there, love the blog, it's great to have access to so much of Charlies fascinating work.

Thought you might like to know I've been working on a Manson covers project.

You might be interested in hearing it when it's done.

Here's a link to an older album of mine if you're curious:

http://rapidshare.com/files/69889240/Dog_Kill_Bird.zip

There's some slightly more recent stuff on my myspace page too...

www.myspace.com/amoebaamigos

I've been working primarily on Charlies 60's stuff recently. Let me know if you want a copy and I'll sort it out for you.

Figured it might be cool to see if anyone else out there is covering his stuff in home studios. Could be good...

Keep up the good work,

Signed
DCC

Psyche Zenobia said...

I'm downloading your album right now and I'll let you know what I think. Thanks for visiting and for your comments. I'd love to hear a covers album from the diy music scene of Manson's stuff. I'd also love to contribute. I'm recording a new album right now, myself, and I'll try to squeeze in a Charlie cover in the next couple of weeks. What's your deadline?

Psyche Zenobia said...

I've been listening to your album. Very good stuff! Excellent recording quality, too. Do you play all the instrument? Can't wait to hear what you do with Charlie's music. Do you have your stuff on LastFM? It's another good way to get exposure in addition to blogs. Plus, they've now started a royalties program for their radio plays. I should get my first payment on Halloween for my music. If you want to send me your artwork for the album I'll post it on one of my other blogs and a forum that I got to. Should be able to get you some downloads. Anyway, let me know about the deadline, if there is one, for the covers album.

Demis CousCous said...

Hello,

I'm glad you like it :)

On that one I play everything except the electric guitar and the drumkit when there is one.

I am on LastFM and quite interested to see how the royalty payments come out. Don't think I'll be earning much though...

Please feel free to repost the album on any blog or forum if you like it. I think the artwork should have been in the folder you downloaded the album in. If not let me know and I'll dig it out.

There is a follow up album, but the response to it has been a bit muted really. I still think it's worthy, but it's very different to the one you've got there. I can send you a link though if you like.

There are never any deadlines with my work and the Manson thing is really just an idea I had after starting the first one a few weeks back. I'm still very early on with my covers, so plenty of time to put word out and see if any other folks are interested in submitting stuff. I'm sure there must be a few more DIYers who visit this site...

What name do you go by on Last FM? I'd like to hear some of your stuff.

Psyche Zenobia said...

On LastFm my user name is nitegaunt and my label is Psyche Zenobia Music. My bands are The Luminaries (recently broke up), Murder Weapon (2000-2003), and my solo stuff under William Van Huss. My current musical project is called Subduction. It's more of an experimental nature. We've almost finished our first full-length album and it will be on Last FM and everywhere else very soon. I am also recording another solo e.p. just under my name again. It will be songs that were intended to go on the Luminaries album that we were in the process of recording when I left the band.

sexy said...

視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,聊天室,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情網站,愛情配對,情色a片,色情小說,情色文學,情色小說,色情,情色視訊,寄情築園小遊戲,aio交友愛情館 ,色情遊戲,情色交友 ,嘟嘟情人色網,言情小說,情色論壇,色情影片,愛情,色情文學,情色網,麗的情色小遊戲,色情漫畫,一夜情,情色遊戲,色情貼圖,色情圖片,微風成人,成人網站,成人光碟,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人影城,18成人,成人聊天室,85cc成人片,成人電影,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人影片,成人文章,成人小說,微風成人區,成人交友,成人貼圖站,成人漫畫,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人論壇,a片,aio,日本a片,a片下載,av,av片,av女優,a漫,免費a片,av美女,情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,本土自拍,自拍,性愛,視訊做愛,做愛,美女交友,美女,美女遊戲,美女寫真,ut聊天室,聊天室