Saturday, April 19, 2008

Update 4/19


Mutual friends of Charlie have recently given me some info on his condition. Here's what they had to say:

"Mr. Manson was recently released from the prison ACH (Accute Care Hospital) and is back in the SHU (Segregated Housing Unit). We do not have the exact date, however this was confirmed by the CDC.
Although he has recovered from his respiratory problems, Mr. Manson was found guilty on April 11th, 2008 of possesing a "weapon" while in PHU. He was sentenced to 16 months in SHU, also known as "the Hole". This news was confirmed by Mr. Manson’s legal advisor appointed to him through the CDC. We do not know at this time if that 16 month sentence is inclusive of the previous (4) months he has already spent there, or if it is an additional 16 months, making it a total of 20. Once we have confirmed this information, we will let you know.
While in the SHU, Charles may not make telephone calls, or have possession of his guitar. He is allowed to send and receive mail, including letters, cards, photographs, artwork, poetry and post cards. At this time, he requests that you do not send stationery or envelopes, although stamps can always be used. He may receive one book or twenty stamps per letter. As always, Mr.
Manson appreciates receiving your mail!"

The good news is that this indicates that Charlie has recently been allowed his guitar and he's had the ability to make and enjoy his music. I hope he can somehow get us some new recording out here before too very long. It's certainly been too long already.

In other news, I am currently "guest blogger" over at Digital Meltd0wn and I've been posting some good music over there. If you've never been there check it out! It's one of the nicest music blogs on the net and hosted by a good friend of mine. Tons of music there of just about all kinds with a heavy emphasis on psychedelic and 60's punk. I'm using my stint there to post some good ol' rock and roll that fits in with the beautiful changing of the season we've been having. So, stop over and say hi and enjoy the music.

10 comments:

Leftist Guerilla said...

The music including a song I think titled "nightlife" that plays in the little player to the side of your blog..where can I download that album..and which one is it. Several songs on there that I dont have of Charlies. Thanks..keep up the good work.

Leftist Guerilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leftist Guerilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leftist Guerilla said...

Never mind..I searched in your past months and found the uploads. Thanks for all the great content. Absolute jewels..priceless my friend. Fascinating man,fascinating time. I was born in 1966..about 18 years too late..LOL. I would have loved to been a young man in the late 60's but knowing my luck would have probably been drafted and sent to Vietnam. Well,keep up the good work..you are now on my favorites and I will check back often. By the way,I see that they are still trying to pin murder on Charlie with the news that a glory hungry cop seeking his 15 minutes of fame is going to try to convince prosecutors that there are bodies out at Barker and that Charlie and the girls are responsible. Wow. Bush can murder over 1 million and counting,yet he still drinks wine and eats caviar every day while Charlie rots in a cell. What a country of hypocrites we have become! Peace.

Psyche Zenobia said...

Thanks for the comments! I really love that version of "Night Life", too. It's on "Psychedelic Soul" and also "All The Way Alive" I believe. "All The Way Alive" is actually just choice cuts from "Psychedelic Soul" remastered to sound better.

Leftist Guerilla said...

One more thing,I had read somewhere in your blog that you were thinking about closing the Manson Music page..I humbly beg you not to do that! LOL Ya never know when someone will stumble upon this treasure of Manson music and recordings. A true must for any Manson fan. It would take a long time to get all of this if you had to buy them all or try to find them on the net. I appreciate the site and will recommend all of my friends who are interested in Manson,the 60's etc. to check out your page! Peace.

zab said...

Don't. Close. Blog. Ever.

Chuck's time is just starting :)

psychpsycho said...

Psych Psycho - Chuck Roast (CD PROMO)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ppukrwb5ay3wcc3


Psych Psycho - Cosmike (CD PROMO)
http://www.mediafire.com/?72zpcgz5mqhmh6w


Psych Psycho - Nightmares
http://www.mediafire.com/?vd6mkw913lq7aoo


Psych Psycho - Unreleased Tracks 3
http://www.mediafire.com/?4u8ti5320r39xto

camfrogcuyumbeta said...

Bedava film izle me sitesi. Canlı filmizleyiver de şahane ortam. Online hd film izle de son nokta. Sınırsız müzik dinle ve indir. Bedava mp3 indir .

camfrogcuyumbeta said...

Bedava film izle me sitesi. Canlı filmizleyiver de şahane ortam. Online hd film izle de son nokta. Sınırsız müzik dinle ve indir. Bedava mp3 indir .