Friday, January 12, 2007

Manson Interviews


Since I think we've just about come to the end of the musical output of Manson, with the exception of a couple of elusive albums, I thought I would post these interviews which were kindly uploaded for me by Dan, a visitor to this blog. There's some really great and classic stuff here, so with no further ado, here we go with Charles Manson interviews:

Geraldo interview 13 April 1998

Tom Snyder interview 6 June 1981

Phone conversations from 2006


Plus these "anthologies" featuring spoken word and music:

Anthology (spoken word)


Anthology 2 (1967, 68, 70)

Anthology 4 (1980's)

I've yet to hear these anthologies but I'll give a little review of them after I download them, myself. The Tom Snyder interview is very good. Charlie seems to be trying harder to communicate than most times I've heard him interviewed by someone like that. Even though
Snyder is a really crappy interviewer. I've heard the Geraldo but it's been a while. If memory
serves me he's also very aggressive and disrespectful. Of course, that's expected from Geraldo.
I'm still looking for "Taste of Freedom" and "Fear Power God" if anyone has a copy.

8 comments:

Closetome said...

I was thinking how great it would be to see a video of Manson playing guitar. I have seen a few snippets but for sum reason they havn't materialized on the the web yet.....

Closetome said...

I'd heard a couple of these on Manson Direct but not the others...are these from an album? Where did they come from?
Thanks

Psyche Zenobia said...

I've got the ones from Manson Direct but I actually haven't got these yet so I don't know where they came from. I'm gonna try to check them out later tonite. You're welcome, though.

yamashita riki said...

Love your blog. Unfortunately can't really get to listen to the music of the son of man. Most files are unavailable.

Jason said...

I've heard years ago from the people running white devil records that they had tons of tape of charlie's music but just not the money and time to go through it and put it out. I'm sure we'll see music put out long after he is gone from this world.

psychpsycho said...

Psych Psycho - Chuck Roast (CD PROMO)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ppukrwb5ay3wcc3


Psych Psycho - Cosmike (CD PROMO)
http://www.mediafire.com/?72zpcgz5mqhmh6w


Psych Psycho - Nightmares
http://www.mediafire.com/?vd6mkw913lq7aoo


Psych Psycho - Unreleased Tracks 3
http://www.mediafire.com/?4u8ti5320r39xto

camfrogcuyumbeta said...

Bedava film izle me sitesi. Canlı filmizleyiver de şahane ortam. Online hd film izle de son nokta. Sınırsız müzik dinle ve indir. Bedava mp3 indir .

camfrogcuyumbeta said...

Bedava film izle me sitesi. Canlı filmizleyiver de şahane ortam. Online hd film izle de son nokta. Sınırsız müzik dinle ve indir. Bedava mp3 indir .